Dizzee Rascal mc'in over DnB?

Herb

Just got sent a short clip of dizze Rascal spittin over drum n base, actually well sick!! But with skibba n fun in the background screamin randomly jus makin a mess of things dint help. Not really a fan of the grime scene but Dizzee kills every other MC in this.

Anyway what i wanted to say has anyone got hold of any sets with Dizze Rascal? think he's done something with koolfm before but couldnt find anything.

I'll upload the clip a bit later if theres any interest.

Just got sent a short clip of dizze Rascal spittin over drum n base, actually well sick!! But with skibba n fun in the background screamin randomly jus makin a mess of things dint help. Not really a fan of the grime scene but Dizzee kills every other MC in this.

Anyway what i wanted to say has anyone got hold of any sets with Dizze Rascal? think he's done something with koolfm before but couldnt find anything.

I'll upload the clip a bit later if theres any interest.

Yeah i have this click too, skibba and fun are just like 'ohhhhhhh' 'whoaaaaaaa' etc...

Dizzee is sick though.

U r late.. he used to do it yrs ago.. made apperances on charge fm also.. like 10 years ago .. jungle is the r00ts bun the z00ts!

Back
Top Bottom