Dizzee Rascal - 'Maths + English'

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Anyone else looking forward to the new Dizzee album?

I've heard the first single, 'Sirens' (along with the Chase & Status remix (heavy!)), and I really like that so I'm very eager to hear the rest of it.

Dizzee's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dizzeerascal

Dizzee rules, I Showtime is a heavy album. This and Goldie in one month, I be buying fresh albums

Anyone else looking forward to the new Dizzee album?

I've heard the first single, 'Sirens' (along with the Chase & Status remix (heavy!))

That Chase & Status is the worst remix I ever heared :( Prolly a Tiësto rmx would be better.

But anyway I wanna hear the full album! His 2 previous albums were very good

yeh , i like dizzees third track on his my space, excuse me please, the first two are pretty poor.

Ive copped this and I gotta say I love it, hes the peak of UK hip hop's future lyrically aggressive and cocky as an artist he kills it on tracks like bubbles and sirens FOR REAL IF YOU RESPECT THE SCENE THEN ITS FOR YOU big up dizzy for rhyming positive too

although its got the same feel as Duppy man, dizzee flips the vocals (as always)...I still slay that Dilinjar remix off one of the albums(y)
The 'Lucky Star' remix? That's sick! :slayer:

(As is the C&S 'Sirens' remix)

V.good album!

(I dunno how many manz Dizzee has actually shanked up recently, if any, but still fresh and exciting).

Hardback and World Outside are seriously quality tracks, and Da Feelin's a nice summer track but the rest i dont care for at all...

disappointed overall in comparison to his other albums.

That Chase & Status is the worst remix I ever heared :( Prolly a Tiësto rmx would be better.

But anyway I wanna hear the full album! His 2 previous albums were very good

eh?? that mix is brilliant.. one of the few times i actually rate tyhe rmx more than the original! ..youre mad mate!

But.. bought the album on Tues after hearimng it at work..... really good.. so polished and very very listenable.

this will do really really well.

I predict even bigger t'ings for Dizz.. (guru is sniffing about~!)

there are some good track on there but there is also some shit tracks like....
suck my dick....that sounds like something lil flip would do
or the one with lily allen...pop central

i think the album is less grime more gangsta...

Back
Top Bottom