Dizzee Rascal- Dirtee Cash (Sub Focus Remix)

Not really feeling that. But no doubt i end up buying it when it comes out, somethink differnt to add to vinyl collection.

Heard this for first time yesterday and thought the actual song was good...then I listened just now its ok but has rapidly downgraded in one listen....then I pictured Dizzy doin a gay little dance to this and made me feel ill.....

Doesnt even compare to Ghosts n Stuff

Stop moaning about sub focus though, all I seem to hear, so fucking bored of it now!!!

Im actually the one who wrote an essay a few weeks ago about the Ram Camp and how Im hating the fact everyones moaning but honestly this is tripe, Especially for Subfocus, I really hope he pulls a rabbit out the hat soon to prove to the whole dnb community that he hasn't actually lost his marbles......Then again maybe he's actually reading what people think about him and he's purposely making us suffer with all these piss poor remixes!! On a more positive note his new Bassment Jaxx remix is not so bad, Fingers crossed we may see Stomp on the next Dimensions Ep

Im actually the one who wrote an essay a few weeks ago about the Ram Camp and how Im hating the fact everyones moaning but honestly this is tripe, Especially for Subfocus, I really hope he pulls a rabbit out the hat soon to prove to the whole dnb community that he hasn't actually lost his marbles......Then again maybe he's actually reading what people think about him and he's purposely making us suffer with all these piss poor remixes!! On a more positive note his new Bassment Jaxx remix is not so bad, Fingers crossed we may see Stomp on the next Dimensions Ep

Personally, I don't wanna wait until Dimensions 5 to come out to get 'Stomp'.

I dunno man, "Triple X" is a bit stale now. Too much time has passed on that one. I'd like something brand new, in the similar vein to "Follow The Light" and "Smooth"

I dunno man, "Triple X" is a bit stale now. Too much time has passed on that one. I'd like something brand new, in the similar vein to "Follow The Light" and "Smooth"

Lol obviously we'd all like something brand new but I'd be surprised if we see a Sub Focus 12" in the near future with two tunes that weren't even on the album, I'm just trying to be realistic

What I wanna know is, now that Deception is out on Dimensions 4, what is gonna happen with My World?!

Blatently never coming out is it ...

Back
Top Bottom