Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers remix

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Anyone know who did the drum & bass mix of this tune? I heard Andy C play it Ram a while back and TC played it at Playaz on friday night but i'm curious to know who its by....

And please dont say its by High Contrast! He seems to remix fucking everything these days....

i would either guess high contrast, tc, maybe chase and status?
looks like it could be tc if him and andy have played it though?

dude no disresoect to u dude, each to their own n all that but man these are bad, and not in a good way, i cant help but think these producers are makin these tunes purely fro radio one, and they make them in like a day.

"Big up Latoya, Eyebrow Skankin"

^^ this comment from Annie Mac on the TC remix there basically sums up what i am on about.

I asked purely cos i was curious to know who had done it. Wasnt sure if it was an official remix or not cos Bonkers is old...

They are fucking terrible but my question is answered!

dude no disresoect to u dude, each to their own n all that but man these are bad, and not in a good way, i cant help but think these producers are makin these tunes purely fro radio one, and they make them in like a day.

"Big up Latoya, Eyebrow Skankin"

^^ this comment from Annie Mac on the TC remix there basically sums up what i am on about.

what the fuck is eyebrow skanking

PS i dont see the point in either of these either besides trying to get some more recognition but

i would much prefer it if people could start writing there own tunes again ie high contrast as his remixs arent ever gonna be as banging as his original tunes

id also love to give high contrast a smack he looks like a weedy, gimpy version of tom jones!

Back
Top Bottom