DIY DnB Night Club

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I recently did some spring cleaning in my room (12' x 11'). I took down the "rave flyer wall paper", the 10 foot truss, cleaned out the closet, put 80% of my record collection in my closet (11 crates fit in there), and I bought some new stuff to add a gay decorative touch to the room. Such new things include a small bistro table from Khols, bistro chair from Khols, two water fountains from Khols, 7 foot fake tree from Michaels, and new curtains (which glow nicely under black light). I also purchased the new Martin DC-1 projector which makes a projection that looks like the bottom of a swimming pool.

I still need to paint but I think that will wait for a while, at least till the fall perhaps.

Club photos:
UFO_w_Mirrorball_w_MX1.jpg

MX1_w_Mirrorball_w_DC1.jpg

Reflex.jpg

Reflex_w_DC1.jpg

Starflash_w_Mirrorball.jpg

Gaud_Central.jpg

Gaud_Central_2.jpg

MX1_In_Your_Face.jpg

Encounter_1.jpg

Encounter_2.jpg

UFO_w_MX1.jpg

DC1.jpg

DC1_2.jpg

MX1_Anarchy.jpg

MX1_Pink.jpg

Starflash_with_out_flash.jpg

Starflash_with_flash.jpg

And heres some random elements:
Crossing_Waters_Fountain.jpg

Bistro_Chair.jpg

Rock_Garden_Fountain.jpg

X_Marks_The_Spot.jpg

Current lighting plot:
Martin MX-1 x2
Martin DC-1
Martin Starflash x2
Martin Magnum 1000 (fogger)
American DJ Reflex x2
American DJ Rotogobo x2
American DJ Mini-Saucer
American DJ Curtain Strobe x4
American DJ SC8F x2
American DJ Laser Widow
Ness Laser Magic
Ness SP18
Ness Par-38 x2
Chauvet Par-38 x2
Chauvet DMX-50
Radio Shack Par-36 x2
Ultimate lighting trees x2
12" Mirror ball
3" Mirror ball x2
1 1/2" Mirror collum x2
Blacklight

Audio plot:
Technics SL-1200MK2 x2
American DJ Q-3433/SX (mixer)
Numark Axis 2 (cd player)
Korg Kaoss Pad (effect box)
Sony STR-DE135 (amp)
JBL PB12 (powerd sub)
Optimus 2-way bookshelf speaker x2
Awia 3-way bookshelf speaker x2
Dell Dimension 8250 (computer)
*note: as you can see im not into sound reproduction so much*

N-Joi:saber:

PS: Stu, while this is slightly OT, please do me the favor of leaving it in General for a little while.

Last edited:
1992 said:
I recently did some spring cleaning in my room (12' x 11'). I took down the "rave flyer wall paper"
I got that rave flyer wallpaper shit still up in my room. Haven't added to it in a while. (y)
What do your parents think of your night club? :lol:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
I got that rave flyer wallpaper shit still up in my room. Haven't added to it in a while. (y)
What do your parents think of your night club? :lol:
I outgrew that rave flyer wall paper like 4 years ago but till now I've been too lazy to do anything about it.

The parents? They think it looks sharp because my room doesn't look like a dungeon anymore.

I need to buy a feather duster and some compressed air for cleaning because the room gets extra dusty from that fog. In case you were thinking about it, I don't recommend using a foger in a small room due to the fact it makes dust stick to things. The inside of the computer im typing on must look like the lungs of a smoker!

geez louise. it must get pretty hot in there.
you need air conditioning next. dont get on the wrong side of the other promoters or they'll pour concrete into it whilst you're sleeping

skope said:
geez louise. it must get pretty hot in there.
you need air conditioning next. dont get on the wrong side of the other promoters or they'll pour concrete into it whilst you're sleeping
:lol:

Nice one Mr 1992, that's a good look. You need the Rider to come over and shut all the other promoters down :slayer:

P.S. It's not just me that moves threads you know!

Skope>>> LOL!!!! Yes it gets hot.. 90+ degrees w/o air circulation.

SDM>>>> Grooverider.... yeah right.

Gordo>>> and you thought it was another nickname ehh. :lol:

I took down all my flyers a couple of years ago and stashed them away. Found out my mum had found them a put them in the bin. lets just say I was gutted, wish I had never taken them down. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom