DnB Diverse Reality - Some forthcoming bits from us

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Hey all.. Once again ive been a bit lame on here, so will have a big old review day tomorrow..

Would appreciate some feedback on some forthcoming tracks we have coming out over the next few months.

1st one a jump up remix we did for Jayline from Sound Bully Audio.. This should be out at the start of next year..
'Spirit of Kings'

2nd one is the second tune we made as a 'group' last year, and thought it was about time to put it out there
'In You'

3rd one is our latest track which is going to be remixed by Jayline and Ill Haze
'Epic Number'

There all pretty short clips, but all general feedback and idea's appreciated

Last edited:
Enjoyed the first two but the last one i thought had way too many problems

1. This one was great, choice of synths was great nice atmosphere in this track. This one is really good the rhythms... eargasm! Snare sounds so smooth and works with kick well, Bass is just right maybe holding back just a little bit, I think you could take it further with processing and/or even more variation in timbre. (Program another midi for fills or something just so it doesn't sound like a metronome.

2. Loved the vocals on this one, the synths and drums sound great, bass sounds a bit static and choice of timbre could be better. Way better production in this one than the rest overall just seemed to work well.

3. A lot of the sounds seem out of place and also simply put uncreative, fx sound good though. piano sounds weak/dry but if i was you i woudn't really have it playing with the bass. the drums sound good but something is missing maybe some more percussion. Very cluttered and dry sounding overall, get some space in there and pick sounds that fit.

Thanks for the feedback :) on the last one I've gone back in and completely changed the drums, this seems to have made it a lot better, and flows more. The clip is from the first effort that only took 3 hours, which included writing and recording the vocals too. Once again cheers for the comments

1st one is good at what its made for :)

2nd is really funk feeling that one..

gotta agree on the 3rd one, just not keen on the layout, but love the vocals... has real potential, be interested to hear the updated version :)

Back
Top Bottom