DnB Diverse Reality - Ready or Not 2013

Biiiiig beat. Drums are on point.

Pretty good track overall as well.. bass is well engineered, but I've kinda got bored of that particular reesey sound - thats just me though, would have liked to hear something different

Thanks for the feedback dude. We did actually make two versions today, one had a more jump up feel which didn't seem to work that well.. With this one we tried to make it very different to the other remixes out there.. Cheers again

Man this is quality. Im telling you its great, and I thought i was a somewhat decent producer :< Your intelligent species wip is simply sick as well, the bassline is just smooooth! Keep it up man ill defs be expecting things from you :D

Cheers fella's.. Had Krust bopping to this the other day when he played after us on Rough Tempo.. And said we can do some remixes for him.. Proud moment right there :)

Nice one peeps. Quite proud of this one, especially as it was pretty much finished in an afternoon. Everything just seemed to fit and roll :) Not really sure where we stand on releasing it with those vocals, gonna speak to a few labels and see what they say

Nice bass work! I like the cleaner stabs; almost sounds like a didjerido and then it morphs back into a reece. Sick stuff!

Back
Top Bottom