DISTURBED006 Out Now!

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by info@possession, Jan 12, 2006.

1. info@possession

info@possession Disturbed Soul

[​IMG]

Beginning with his murderous assault on 005 with “Bullets,” SPL is at it again, this time with a thunderous remix of Muffler’s “Embrace” flipped with Raiden’s highly-anticipated remix of “Illusion of Time” by Norway’s berserker crew, Future Prophecies.

DISTURBED006: - Audio - Listen Here!
    A: Future Prophecies – Illusion of Time (Raiden Remix)
    B: Muffler – Embrace (SPL Remix)

Illusion of Time (Raiden Remix):

Raiden probably fooled the entire world when he was thinking about how to do this tune. I had pondered just how the remix was going to sound prior to release, but from the minute I first heard it, it was a definite keeper in my book. Although I expected it a lot harder than it is, it can be summed up in a single word, quality. Using the vocal sample originally supplied by the FP boys, Raiden reworks the atmospheres, giving it a more chill-out vibe while still keeping it for the floor. Neuro samples can be heard all over this tune alongside fluttering conga drums.

Embrace (SPL Remix):

SPL is one artist that never fails to deliver when it comes to the drum ‘n bass standard. Every track he puts out is class, and this is no exception. Continuing with the tranquil vibe that Raiden first supplied on side A, the drums soon crescendo into a drop with a very warm and inviting bassline. The melodic backdrop only serves as a smokescreen as to what’s to come. Hard, rolling Tech Itch drums, switches, and humungous reece bass penetrate through this track making it my pick on this phenomenal release. Big up!

Words by Deathtrip

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2006
  2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Big up the Disturbed gang, wicked tunes (y)

3. Triple M

Triple M Admin

:word: