Distortion plugins for mac

I just use the ones that come with Logic, though sometimes I'll grab for CamelCrusher or the units that are part of GuitarRig

I use the Logic plugs too, they're excellent imo. In the past I've used Ohmicide, but I find it a 'lil too harsh (and not in a good way). Recently, I've been using D16's Redoptor and it's pretty damn cool, and cheap to boot. Decapitator form sound toys is also very nice (but more expensive).

I use the Logic plugs too, they're excellent imo. In the past I've used Ohmicide, but I find it a 'lil too harsh (and not in a good way). Recently, I've been using D16's Redoptor and it's pretty damn cool, and cheap to boot. Decapitator form sound toys is also very nice (but more expensive).

stick it on a bus then control the amount, sort out the harshness if used sparingly

TAL: Tube
Smartelectronix: Cyanide 2
Audio Damage: Fuzz Plus 2
Le Pou: Le Gion, Le Cto and Xtac
Massey: Tapehead Medium
Stillwell Audio: Oligarc Drive and Bad Buss Mojo
Sonimus: SonEq (it has a fantastic saturation feature)
Voxengo: Tube Amp
Acustica: Nebula3

I almost use ohmicide for anything I think it's a great distortion plugin and you can do really mutch with it! You can for example choose to distort diffrent frequeces with diffrent distortion! Absolutly worth to try out in my opinion!

(y) thansk wrigzilla downloading a few of them now ta

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

is Acustica: Nebula3 worth getting

Back
Top Bottom