distortion plug-ins

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
hi guys, been producing for a while now but havent bothered getting any new plug-ins so im still using the free ones that come with logic. i wanna spend a bit of money on some distortion plugs but could do with some reccomendations, also any other plug-ins you have found are decent. any reccomendations will be appreciated, thanks

I've said it time a many, and again: Voxengo Boogex, it's free.

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Also if you manage to find a thing called 'quadrafuzz' somewhere, it's old and cranky but it's very good.

Distroyr It's free, the D16 one is a HUGE Cpu hog so watch out for that.
Personally i'm a big fan of Kombinat, but that'll cost you but it isn't that bad on the CPU, and it has a quite large array of Distortions and.. it's a multiband unit.

I was gonna say Destroyr! I use it all the time and it's pretty good. Six dials ; Distort, crush, clip, overdrive, saturation and valve. With and input and output dials. Plus and option to apply feedback to really boost the shit out of everything. AND ITS FREE!!!

camel phat or d16 devastator works for me man though camel phat does come with so much more as a whole package shimmon uses it on pretty much every sound so he says in his video tutorial

Back
Top Bottom