distortion plug-ins

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
hi guys, been producing for a while now but havent bothered getting any new plug-ins so im still using the free ones that come with logic. i wanna spend a bit of money on some distortion plugs but could do with some reccomendations, also any other plug-ins you have found are decent. any reccomendations will be appreciated, thanks

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
I've said it time a many, and again: Voxengo Boogex, it's free.

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Also if you manage to find a thing called 'quadrafuzz' somewhere, it's old and cranky but it's very good.

Nacon

Vidual
VIP Junglist
Distroyr It's free, the D16 one is a HUGE Cpu hog so watch out for that.
Personally i'm a big fan of Kombinat, but that'll cost you but it isn't that bad on the CPU, and it has a quite large array of Distortions and.. it's a multiband unit.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I was gonna say Destroyr! I use it all the time and it's pretty good. Six dials ; Distort, crush, clip, overdrive, saturation and valve. With and input and output dials. Plus and option to apply feedback to really boost the shit out of everything. AND ITS FREE!!!

EarthGermTribe

When The Babylon R Dead
camel phat or d16 devastator works for me man though camel phat does come with so much more as a whole package shimmon uses it on pretty much every sound so he says in his video tutorial