Distorted Minds - T Minus 10 VIP

more wanky sounds from the braindeads known as distorted minds, cant believe this crap is even played! AWFUL!

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Is it just me or does this one sound a lot more like a Twisted Individual track than anything they have done before?

I never even really thought that their previous material sounded all that much like Twisted anyway but this is well close. You would have thought that they would have strayed from this sound after they got a bashing on Bandwagon Blues, not go and make a tune which is probably the closest thing to sounding like Twisted that they have ever done....

Caution said:
Yeah, heard it on Riders show while stuck on the M6 going to Birmingham on Friday night. Sounded pretty heavy to me. Looking forward to hearing it on a big system.

:twisted:
Yeah innit! I'll hear it this Friday at Valve!!! :slayer:

Caution said:
Yeah, heard it on Riders show while stuck on the M6 going to Birmingham on Friday night. Sounded pretty heavy to me. Looking forward to hearing it on a big system.
:twisted:

what?!?!!? this aint no joke? :drunk:

feelin very skeptic bout this one... :asians:

hahaha!! propa weak, and pointless! twisted must have given them guys a few of his vst presets!! and they have totaly messed this one up! original is tough! with that rippin guitarbass style grinding on,

if u guys are reading this, dont press it, coz i aint gona buy it.. make a sequal to T-MINUS 10 with simlar bass!!!

mono

Back
Top Bottom