Distorted Minds basslines

That junglist plugin is a joke, im sorry if im offending anyone but the thing is crap, you can tweak that thing till your fingers fall off and you still wont even get anywhere near the warmth or the quality of an actual synth, if you want some serious basslines then I suggest that you invest into some hardware synths, perhaps a VIRUS C or NORD LEAD 3 or even the
ANDROMEDA, and if your an absolute synth junkie like me try and look for some of the old skool synths from like 1970 - 1988 some of those old synths are the best youve ever heard like for example ed ruch and optical pretty much base their whole VIRUS sound around their 1984 PRO 1 SEQUENTIAL CIRCUTS synth that shit is badddddd asssssssss it might set you back a pretty penny but in the long run it will be the best investment you ever made.

nah the junglist is great. its all about processing. if youre lazy you wont get shit out of that plug but if you spend some time with it youll see. of course its easier just pressing a key on a virus and if thats what youre looking for then fair play but everyone meditates differently.

The Juno VST is O.K for bass sounds too, but you will have to mess around with it to get any thing half decent out of it.

G-NETIC said:
if you want some serious basslines then I suggest that you invest into some hardware synths, perhaps a VIRUS C or NORD LEAD 3 or even the
ANDROMEDA, and if your an absolute synth junkie like me try and look for some of the old skool synths from like 1970 - 1988 some of those old synths are the best youve ever heard.

on the contrary, for synthesizing software is fast becoming the best option. The complexity of synthesizer that can be achieved in software would cost thousands of £ to achieve with hardware... just look at things like Reaktor, MaxMSP..... imagine how much a hardware synth that had the same flexibility would cost??? I agree though software synths that just emulate hardware synths and dont offer anything new are pretty pointless.

Sampling, and increasingly synthesis are now the domain of software... the only essential hardware these days is FX units (such as vavlve compressors), and control surfaces (keyboards, digital mixers etc)

Back
Top Bottom