Distant Memories - chilled liquid vibe

This is sounding very good. I even listened twice.
My one comment is that I needed to turn up my headphones to a level that would normally kill me, just to listen at a nice volume. Seemed very quiet.

But still good :)

Wow! Subprime listened twice! I mustve done something right lol!

About the volume... I have a real bad habit that when I write a track using headphones, I tend to turn the volume down on the mixer, then I export to mp3 forgetting to raise the volume back to 0db lol!

Im on my iPhone right now, but as soon as I get back to the PC Ill upload a louder version!

Liking the track mate.
The pianos are nice. I'd say the bass could do with a bit of work to standout some more. Also the beat seems to dominate the mix a bit more than all the other elements. Nice pads too.
Good work

It's a beautiful tune... I swear you already posted this and I gave an in depth feedback on it then.

Everything from the solid Bline to the chunky Perc make this tune a winner in my book.

had a quick listen to this last night, but i didnt listen in detail. will give you some feed back tonight/tomorrow

only on headphones but i think its nice mate, drums are clear. some really cool melodies in there. maybe the bass could come up a lil? nice vibes man

Back
Top Bottom