Dispatch - Transit Two Album

Quality! Can 2013 get any better for LPs and compilations? Favourite of Transit 1 is definitely Process of Elimination.

Quality! Can 2013 get any better for LPs and compilations? Favourite of Transit 1 is definitely Process of Elimination.

That break remix of sky was rather beautiful, but process was probs mine too!

Anyone know any confirmed tunes yet? I look foward to hearing the halogenix, survival (please be didgy) and tom small + bredren bits especially.

From Dispatche's facebook:

I think we may have already found the artwork for our Transit 2 album thanks to a Chicago cab company. It even has a cresent shaped moon to help continue the theme!

923246_578210545543048_1146746810_n.jpg

haha

^^^ nice. If you click on the time of the post, underneath Dispatch Recordings, it takes you to a page that just contains that post, for a link.

Nice looking tracklist. Sixth Sense is quality. Also really interested to hear the Amoss & Skeptical colab.... should be quality no doubt

I wonder if the Gamma bit is that 2012 tune that Rockwell has been playing. Hope it is.
Plus EBK mentioned time ago that he was working on a remix of Octane & DLR's - Seven. Wonder if or when that will surface

Back
Top Bottom