Discuss: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' 29-04-2005

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#1

So, it's that time of the month again! (y) :teeth:

Breakneck bring you the Renegade Hardware 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' featuring:
  • Friction
  • Pendulum
  • Mampi Swift
  • Chase & Status
  • SDM & Triple M
  • 2Shy MC
  • MC Gibber
That lineup, in Portsmouth, plus some of the best decor and lighting you'll see at any event, anywhere!

So now you know where you should to be this Friday, who's coming?

:carlton:

[ Buy tickets online ]
 

Fallon

New Member
Messages
19
Likes
0
#5
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

sdm said:

So, it's that time of the month again! (y) :teeth:

Breakneck bring you the Renegade Hardware 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' featuring:
  • Friction
  • Pendulum
  • Mampi Swift
  • Chase & Status
  • SDM & Triple M
  • 2Shy MC
  • MC Gibber
That lineup, in Portsmouth, plus some of the best decor and lighting you'll see at any event, anywhere!

So now you know where you should to be this Friday, who's coming?

:carlton:

[ Buy tickets online ]
Chase & Status instead of lLoxy & Ink?

Never seeen Chase & Status, should be :slayer:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#6
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Fallon said:
Chase & Status instead of lLoxy & Ink?

Never seeen Chase & Status, should be :slayer:
Yeah Loxy & Ink were double booked, doh.

However, I've seen them plenty of times, I'm eagerly awaiting the Chase & Status now! :slayer:
 

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
Messages
344
Likes
0
#7
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

sdm said:
Yeah Loxy & Ink were double booked, doh.

However, I've seen them plenty of times, I'm eagerly awaiting the Chase & Status now! :slayer:
.

OMFG I can not wait to see these boys - I was only saying to somebody the other day how much I want to see these two !! :devilslay :dutty:
 
Last edited:

beatfreak

New Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#8
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Would that be Dave Angel the Eco Warrior by chance..........................................

Id be well up for seeing him have a spin :rik:

Sorry Rik will you ever forgive me and my friends for throwing our bags at you in the school playground.

Care, you fat fuck. you were a dick then and youre and even fatter dick now.

Ahh seeing the poor boy get destroyed for three years of my life was sheer entertainment at the highest level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#9
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

So it's just us 5 then? You lot suck! :mad:



:teeth:
 

Fallon

New Member
Messages
19
Likes
0
#10
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

checkmabadself said:
.

OMFG I can not wait to see these boys - I was only saying to somebody the other day how much I want to see these two !! :devilslay :dutty:
I wonder what style their going to go with, considering thier versatility as producers! :miss_rep:
 

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
Messages
344
Likes
0
#13
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Fallon said:
I wonder what style their going to go with, considering thier versatility as producers! :miss_rep:
Not sure man, probably a range of stuff I would think, similar to there production style, who knows though might just smash it out with an hour of tearers!!

Can't wait though. :jackson:
 

Reapa

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
524
Likes
3
#14
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Gonna be in attendance for this one. Big up to the Jay Walker for being on driving duty, gonna be a dutty night:evil:
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#16
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Reapa said:
Gonna be in attendance for this one. Big up to the Jay Walker for being on driving duty, gonna be a dutty night:evil:
Mos def reaple, Chase & Status sway it for me - killer fresh talent, ive heard pendulum & friction loads this year, but wow, what a lineup :who_wants
 

High Jinx

New Member
Messages
21
Likes
0
#17
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

Fallon said:
I wonder what style their going to go with, considering thier versatility as producers! :miss_rep:
For hardware it'll be heavy - these guys are pretty good.

Saw them on Fools day @ The End and they smashed it.

I prophesise continuing good things for these boys! :gpeace:
 

Wolte

Wannabe DJ
Messages
37
Likes
0
#18
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

gonna be my first ever time down in portsmouth tomorrow. will be going to this event with some good mates. should be a night to remember :rolf:
 

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
7
#19
Re: Roll Call: Breakneck 'Guerilla Warfare LP Tour' - This Friday

@ Wolte...
and all 1st timers, especially dem travelling distance...

make sure you and ya mates bring some ID.

Some nights the security can be a bit random, and insist on photo ID from everyone.

:shrug: :mad:

Other than that... prepare for a great night out :gun:
 
Top