DISCUS RECORDS - EAST LONDON D&B + DUBSTEP

Loopus

Loopus
Hey guys

I started a drum and bass label with some friends in East London about a year ago,

http://www.discus-records.co.uk/

That's our website with links to 2 free downloads - a 14 track compilation album and a 4 track EP

If anyone has the time to listen and feedback it would much appreciated..

Cheeeeers!

Hey!
Sorry for replying at a lil bit old post, but I had to.
I've seen two of you at Netsky live @ electric brixton and I was like "who the fuck are these guys, what the hell is discus records". However, since I entered the building and someone in the front of me opened the very first doors I was amazed. Nice introduction for further gig you've made, in fact most of these cunts were attention whore's which didn't understand drum and bass and came there only for pushing others and being recorded on the camera, so they can show their friends how mad and crasy they are :F. I really liked the set you've played, went mad on Wilkinson - Automatic! You might remember me, We (me and 2 mates, one was wearing white netsky t-shirt, other was having a black zipped jacket and I was wearing white t-shirt) were the first ones at the floor bouncing to your sick vibes (your right hand side). Nice doubledrops, but I didn't understood what was this vinyl slow-down and elevate the sound played from the beginning, kind of dissapointed me, but overally that was a good mix. I was a lil bit sad for you, cause there was nice amount of people on the dancefloor, but only 1/8 was moving.
Keep it going, I'll defo follow.

Back
Top Bottom