DISCOGS

IANBEAL

MACHETE BASSSSSSSSSS
ANY1 USE DISCOGS REGULARLY TO BUY VINYL? HOW RELIABLE ISIT AND HOW LONG DUE THE ORDERS TAKE TO DELIVER ON THE AVERAGE?
IVE JUST TRIED TO BUY 4 TUNES, WELL I DID BUT I DID NOT HAVE TO ENTER MY PAYPAL DETAILS AND IT HAS SAID I HAVE PURCHASED THEM?
AM I WAITING FOR THE SELLER TO COME ONLINE AND ACCEPT THE SALE BEFORE I ENTER DETAILS OR WHAT?

THANKS MAMPI
X

you have to check the persons feedback
sometimes it takes ages for people to send
just recently ordered on a friday night and got delivered monday so its whether the person is bothered
also ordered and posted to the states and havent had problems
personally i think its all good

I got about 3K in charges back from my bank last year ( coz i threatend them with court action ) and went to town on Discogs, spent about 2k in 2 months on there just buying up all the old tunes i ever wanted.

Anyhow, have only had 1 or 2 dodgy transactions on there and if you have ordered summin try and make sure they accept paypal before you order as at least if somethin does not turn up you can get your money back.

Discogs for me is the best thing i have ever found that relates to DnB in terms of you can pretty much get what ever tune you want, and if not you can put it in your watchlist and get email updates if one comes up for sale

Ian, if you look at your email and follow the links in them it will more often than not tell you postage costs and a paypal address in the sellers details, even a phone number sometimes, i just read them, send the money over with the discogs order ref in the title and jobs a good un. ( keep all the emails in a seperate inbox till you have the record....i.e. make a discogs folder if your ordering alot.

People at work used to cuss me as id have an endless stream of tunes coming daily for about a month, ive had them from Japan and Austraila, even Brazil but if you gotta have em you gotta have em eh!!

Dont stress about them not getting back to you , they will soon enough and dont forget some people go on holiday as well, this is sometimes updated on thier page if you have a look at the seller information

Peace

Last edited:
i havnt used discogs much but when i have its been a rather pleasant experience...

it works as a link between u and independent sellers or buyers... its not a store itself...

i got renegade snares for 25 squid and it was in absolute mint condition with a plastic sleeve n everything... i have wanted that tune for soooo long and when i finally got it was in awe... lol

Keep you eye open for 'Trademark records' on DISCOGS!!

quality service, bangin tunes...and a good guy!!

he plays on Force Fm

i havnt used discogs much but when i have its been a rather pleasant experience...

it works as a link between u and independent sellers or buyers... its not a store itself...

i got renegade snares for 25 squid and it was in absolute mint condition with a plastic sleeve n everything... i have wanted that tune for soooo long and when i finally got it was in awe... lol

i just bought that for 15 quid on there today LOL.

although last month i bought fresh - signal and it never turned up and the seller wont reply to me

renegade snares I was searching last night and only found 1 which is a 2 vinyl ep for £20 but it's got the foul play remix. I actually have an order with that trademark and prices are reasonable. Are his records new?

renegade snares I was searching last night and only found 1 which is a 2 vinyl ep for £20 but it's got the foul play remix. I actually have an order with that trademark and prices are reasonable. Are his records new?

the one i got was the foul play remix...it was 15 quid then 3 p&p

I use it all the time, and have done since you were able to buy and sell on there, had no problems with it,for me it's the new ebay for finding rare tunes and old, as you litterally find 99% of tunes that nowhere else has. im waiting on tunes in the post now and just got a load the other day off there and also you will find bargain prices.

Back
Top Bottom