Dirty new tune!

drums are clear, but the hi hats need a bit more. its a bit too dubsteppy for me mate, but the production is good (y)

nice track mate
defo get a durty dubstep vibe to it
nice drumz man there tight as
safe

Appreciate your kind words guys. =] Thanks for leaving a reply. Gonna work on the hi hats, I'll see what I can do.

i dont know how any 1 can say this is d step.............. its to fast for a start, it needs a lota work, theres no drop. but i like the atmosphere.

peace

Nobody said it "was" dubstep. =\ Just inspired... =[ There's no bass before the first drop, so the drop is there... Perhaps the build up isn't intense enough? Any advice on what work I need to do on it?

Last edited:
Perhaps the build up isn't intense enough? Any advice on what work I need to do on it?

i liked it but if you want more intensity on the drop bang a sweep in there with a nice pitch bend upwards

i liked it but if you want more intensity on the drop bang a sweep in there with a nice pitch bend upwards

The comment was aimed at Darkist's critisizm more than anything. Just wanted some advice to go with it. =] Cheers for your advice though.

Back
Top Bottom