DIRTY MINDZ remixed and finished... with nobs on an all

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
OK. Have taken the critisism like a man and have made alterations. Have equed the snare drum to add crunch and have varied the bassline.
Pleese let me know how it sounds as i have shiddy bass response on my speaks at home.
Big up dnb crew

its much better now. are you running a compressor on the master? cos the drums lessen in volume when the swooshy fx hits. there is no rule saying that you shouldnt have a compressor on the master but i would advise against it.

NICE PROGRESSIVE ROLLING TUNE, REMINDS ME OF A TUNE I COULD STAND IN A RAVE AND CONSTANTLY BOBBLE UP AND DOWN TO, WICKED BASSLINE NOW MATE.

I EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM HELLRAISER RECORDINGS ..

:rambo:

Cheerz fellas. did not realise that logikz about the compressor on the master. was wonderin why that was happening to my drums. i was advised by someone else to use a compressor on the track master.
Will leave it out then. Think i can eq well enuff now to leave it off.
Big up ethix, you know the Hellraiser is gonna be a bad boy tune.

much better now man-snares are sharp but not piercing
like this one alot dog-good variation to your bassline
drum sound is good & atmos is filling up loose ends nicely
respect

Very good but just one wee thing, I think you need to tak e the release down on the bass hit as it is weakening at the end of the note. Apart from that its very good

Cheerz fellas. did not realise that logikz about the compressor on the master. was wonderin why that was happening to my drums. i was advised by someone else to use a compressor on the track master.
Will leave it out then. Think i can eq well enuff now to leave it off.
Big up ethix, you know the Hellraiser is gonna be a bad boy tune.

TBH if you get the compression right it will sound ok, u must just be overcompressing it. We use compression on the main mix, helps to boost the volume long as you dont try push it too much, basically light compression is the way i like to do it, i hardly compress my instruments either. Doing it too much and the tune will just loose power.

I know a few people who dont use any compression at all.

just a thought, each to their own init mate, sounding good bro! :)

grimeyness mate

cant comment too much on sound as cack pc spkrs but soundin pretty fat!!

that dub tune wkd too jus had smoke so peeeerrrrffeecttt

Back
Top Bottom