Dirty Harry (Hazard) EP?

Only that "Platinum Shadows" and "All I Can" are likely to be on it, according to Hype

Should be a big EP though

I'm guessing Platinum Shadows / All I Can / Against The Clock / one other tune which I couldn't even begin to make a guess at right now ... which excites me ... might turn out to be something fresh ...

If you're referring to the Hazard tune on youtube labelled as Gutter, I'm not sure that's its real name, and I'm pretty sure whatever it's called, that tune will never see a release coz it's getting on for a few years old now ...

Massive tune though lol just a shame that it will most likely never see the light of day

2-4-1 should be dropping on promo on Radius records within the next couple of months (definately sooner rather than later), and I THINK the flip is going to be Pimpin's Big Business

That's a shame. That was really quite a tune.

2 months? Wow, that's pretty close. And lol, I was hoping for the flip to be Psychedelic, but I guess you can't have everything, eh?

Thanks for the input! :worship:

I was hoping for 2-4-1 backed with Psychadelic too, never mind eh. Can we not talk any more about this because I want these tunes so badly and have done for about the past year or so lol.

That's a shame. That was really quite a tune.

2 months? Wow, that's pretty close. And lol, I was hoping for the flip to be Psychedelic, but I guess you can't have everything, eh?

Thanks for the input! :worship:

Psychedelic may well turn out to be on the EP ... it is definately getting a release

There may possibly be a single from Hazard on Ganja or Frontline in the near future, as well as the EP, as Hype has mentioned that there is a bit of a Hazard / Dirty Harry bonanza on the way ...

As long as Hazard doesn't pull a Dillinja on us, it's all good. (if you know what I mean) (y)

Psychedelic may well turn out to be on the EP ... it is definately getting a release
:not_worth:
I was hoping for 2-4-1 backed with Psychadelic too, never mind eh. Can we not talk any more about this because I want these tunes so badly and have done for about the past year or so lol.
Don't we all? lol

Last edited:
Dirty Harry E.P - Playaz
Psychadelic
All I Can Say
Platinum Shadows
Against The Clock

Hazard - 241/Big Buisness - Radius

@ who was talking about Gutter.. That's not the name.. I'm sure it's called Badman or something like that (don't quote me on that). Might drop on Radius one day with other tracks like Silent night and Play Da Game.
Watch out for some remixes too ;)

Dirty Harry E.P - Playaz
Psychadelic
All I Can Say
Platinum Shadows
Against The Clock

@ who was talking about Gutter.. That's not the name.. I'm sure it's called Badman or something like that (don't quote me on that). Might drop on Radius one day with other tracks like Silent night and Play Da Game.

Thanks so much for the info! So fucking huge..
I'm just glad Gutter/badman is getting a release at all. :)

But I thought Silent Night was 2 4 1?

lol, too confusing.

If you're referring to the Hazard tune on youtube labelled as Gutter, I'm not sure that's its real name, and I'm pretty sure whatever it's called, that tune will never see a release coz it's getting on for a few years old now ...

Massive tune though lol just a shame that it will most likely never see the light of day

2-4-1 should be dropping on promo on Radius records within the next couple of months (definately sooner rather than later), and I THINK the flip is going to be Pimpin's Big Business

just called big business now huge tune that been waiting for about two years nearly

Dirty Harry E.P - Playaz
Psychadelic
All I Can Say
Platinum Shadows
Against The Clock

Big ups for the info!!!

What's this one called then...

Is it ever going to see a release...?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom