Dirty Harry (Hazard) EP?

fail theyve linked the audio to platinum shadows on tracks B, C & D. But type a,b,c,d on the end of the URL and you access the audio

cheers mate, too far away though :(

I know what a Zen is mate I was just having an ironic cheeky dig lol

They probli are better than ipods though, it's just that Apple are close to taking over the world unfortunately lol

And to be fair mate, if the mp3s or full release happened in the next 2 weeks, their wouldn't be too much point in promos lol

At least giving it a month makes it worth pickin up the promo from the Playaz site

And in defence of Playaz, £10 for a promo single off their site is a little bit steep, but for this promo EP it only works out about £1 more than you would pay to get it from Nu Urban, which I'm thinking you'll probli have to wait until next week for

Yeah true, just asking because recently theres been a few mp3 releases before vinyl and i dont collect vinyl unfortunately as i dont dj so rely on buying mp3's lol

Can't wait for this anyhow :)

Yeah true, just asking because recently theres been a few mp3 releases before vinyl and i dont collect vinyl unfortunately as i dont dj so rely on buying mp3's lol

Can't wait for this anyhow :)

Fair play mate

Yeah early mp3 releases are becoming more common :)

Been listening to Psychedelic on youtube on repeat for the past half hour. It's really psychedelic. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
mine was delivered yesterday and i only ordered it on thursday, best delivery from nu-urban so far. this ep is amazing, all the tunes are quality!! isnt it wierd that at the start of psycadelic there is a random hi hat before the bar starts. does this tie into the rumours that the hazard lost the original stem files and so it was mastered and cut from the dub thats been dropped for so long lol! puzzling lol

Back
Top Bottom