Dirty Harry (Hazard) EP?

Only that "Platinum Shadows" and "All I Can" are likely to be on it, according to Hype

Should be a big EP though

I'm guessing Platinum Shadows / All I Can / Against The Clock / one other tune which I couldn't even begin to make a guess at right now ... which excites me ... might turn out to be something fresh ...

this is the best possible turnout for me, don't even care what the other tune is, anything can do no wrong atm for me

Dirty Harry E.P - Playaz
Psychadelic
All I Can Say
Platinum Shadows
Against The Clock

Hazard - 241/Big Buisness - Radius

@ who was talking about Gutter.. That's not the name.. I'm sure it's called Badman or something like that (don't quote me on that). Might drop on Radius one day with other tracks like Silent night and Play Da Game.
Watch out for some remixes too ;)

Some of my top 3 Hazard tunes. apart from sum new ones i dont know the name of

Psychedelic may well turn out to be on the EP ... it is definately getting a release

There may possibly be a single from Hazard on Ganja or Frontline in the near future, as well as the EP, as Hype has mentioned that there is a bit of a Hazard / Dirty Harry bonanza on the way ...

THIS IS GOOD!!!

seem to b hearing a lot of people paying 2 4 1 so hoefully very soon come

A lot of people seem to be playing the new bits from the EP as well, so maybe that's less far away than we may think

I'm pretty sure I heard Hype mention the month of May ... but we shall see ...

I'm gagging for 2 4 1 lol

I'm gagging for 2 4 1 lol

id place a bet that this will be like machete bass ep. first everyone and their dogs are at it, bigging up hazard what a good ep he had done, and after a few weeks everyones slating him off, cause its "too cheesy" or something similar.

cant wait for it. D:

Back
Top Bottom