Dirty Harry-Fools

Less than average, played it once since I bought it. It's what happens when tunes take too long to get released.

Less than average, played it once since I bought it. It's what happens when tunes take too long to get released.

I couldnt have put this any better, only played it like twice since buying, cant stand it now.

I'm actually disappointed in myself for buy this. Played it once or twice.

I've moved on from all this shit now, just a big waste of time and money.

intro is a bitch lol

Lol I know what ya mean, but all the more incentive to practice your mixing so you can drop this one in tightly

Personally, I love this tune, not as much as I used to, but I still love its vibe

What do you mean by this shit?

It can't be that shit if you still shelled out 6 quid for it

Should've been more precise, my bad. The shit that takes an untold amount of time to get released, not neccesarily jump up. Just like this tune, then by the time you get it it's stale as fuck. Just moving away from this sound altogether man, but that's a whole different story. I don't mind raving to it now and again but it's not what I'm gonna play or buy any more for the most part of it. Plus, everyone's made a fail buy in there time. :D This was the first in a while. All about quality control and determining shelflife when buying wax.

Should've been more precise, my bad. The shit that takes an untold amount of time to get released, not neccesarily jump up. Just like this tune, then by the time you get it it's stale as fuck. Just moving away from this sound altogether man, but that's a whole different story. I don't mind raving to it now and again but it's not what I'm gonna play or buy any more for the most part of it. Plus, everyone's made a fail buy in there time. :D This was the first in a while. All about quality control and determining shelflife when buying wax.

Fair play mate, nearly sounded like another person having a big fat dig at anything remotely jump up again! :D Which kinda gets meeeee lol

But yeah I know what ya mean, they took a while with this one

heard the song the firsttime @ inno 07 played by hazard since this time i was waiting for that fucking tune!!!

i love it

just like original sins e.p, what a load of shit! not even going to bother buying that, so bored of all the tracks now

just like original sins e.p, what a load of shit! not even going to bother buying that, so bored of all the tracks now

Yeh I kind of wish I hadnt bothered with the O.S Ep, bored of it now, the only tune I will continue to rinse on that is 8 figure bass.

I really need to start being more selective with my tune buying :(

Thats the problem with the internet. A producer makes a new track and plays it a few times to test it......set gets up loaded on forums and everyone goes mad etc.. When the track is finally finised and released then everyone moans that it took for ever to come out..Tracks took much longer to come out back in the day lol.. Anyone remember how long it took for Krust Set Speed to come out ???
Fools and all other hazard bits that are floating about havent been rinsed to death by everyone which is why hazard stuff sells well. Alot of the big dj's only got fools at xmas etc.

Yeh I kind of wish I hadnt bothered with the O.S Ep, bored of it now, the only tune I will continue to rinse on that is 8 figure bass.

I really need to start being more selective with my tune buying :(

:mrpanic: That bad thinking there chaps, Next ya'll be saying cd's or mp3 are our weapons of choice:confused: It all about the gut impulse when getting vinyl wether it at certain track/label/artist there is always something that is pleasing to the ear imo.

:mrpanic: That bad thinking there chaps, Next ya'll be saying cd's or mp3 are our weapons of choice:confused: It all about the gut impulse when getting vinyl wether it at certain track/label/artist there is always something that is pleasing to the ear imo.

couldn't disagree more.

i don't take £5 notes, frame them and stick them up on my shelf for the fun of it.
so i don't do it with vinyl either.

i don't know if you're being serious or not. so i'm going to tell you anyway, it's a hazard alias.

couldn't disagree more.

i don't take £5 notes, frame them and stick them up on my shelf for the fun of it.
so i don't do it with vinyl either.

Yeah I get what your saying, but to not buy a piece coz it's not gonna be playable a few months/years down the line cause of current music preference aint right.

What's to say that a year later a certain track would be useable in a set example: how there is old school sets from 94-98 sets at raves and in a few years time say there is 2007-2009 (just an example), damm if id only bought that record but wait I was being more selective on what I was buyin back then.

Does that make any sense?:D

btw whats wrong with having fiver's as wallpaper:clown:

Yeah I get what your saying, but to not buy a piece coz it's not gonna be playable a few months/years down the line cause of current music preference aint right.

What's to say that a year later a certain track would be useable in a set example: how there is old school sets from 94-98 sets at raves and in a few years time say there is 2007-2009 (just an example), damm if id only bought that record but wait I was being more selective on what I was buyin back then.

Does that make any sense?:D

btw whats wrong with having fiver's as wallpaper:clown:

you'd look small time, it's all about the 50's bro

Back
Top Bottom