dirty breaks

Gumby

VIP Junglist
well i've never seen you talk about it so i just couldnt work out if your sig was meant to be clues about it, or if you were advertising what was already known.

D

dirty breaks

well i've never seen you talk about it so i just couldnt work out if your sig was meant to be clues about it, or if you were advertising what was already known.
you know what, I never realised how sexual my sig is until now, not sexual in an attractive way of course, but just in its content... i probably need therapy or something...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i'd say you probably need a shag rather than therapy man
she is right you know, when you get it good and you dont have to tell anyone, you keep it like a locket with your true loves name next to your heart, you can ride that train all day man. all content, warm inside, feeling like youre a part of the world, and all those r. kelly songs, turns out they were about you. now therapy on the other hand, unless you psych major and fuck the shrink, can lead to losing your whole life if you start taking these people seriously. dont know if you ever been but i went round this time last year and was declared sane, which goes to show how exact a science that shit is. its like its from the medeival dark ages, glowing hot pokers in the eye sockets seem more advanced.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not only do you keep them to yourself but you also perform them on yourself so that all makes sense