would look forward to
Micky Pussyclart Finn
Nicky Blackmarket
SS
Alpha
Garry K
Ed Rush

Last edited:
Damn , I can't stand all those big party's in the UK ! Belgium feels so wack when I see those names and party's ! wish I could be there..

tbh dirty bass looks like a better lineup (apart from ndy and friction)

I agree, not bothered about Taxman and a few others,+ i heard RC is a major chav fest and the sound system is crap

Marky is also a loss too along with Friction and Andy- they would be DJ's very worth seeing.

Also Birmingham is only 40 mins away so that would be bonus too

I agree, not bothered about Taxman and a few others,+ i heard RC is a major chav fest and the sound system is crap
it is m8 propa,always full of the cunts walkin around knock into people tryin to start shit,

i went last year and this little chav about 5ft high started sumin wiv this guy who was just minding his biz wiv his mrs the out of nowhere some geez(must av been his bruva or sumin abou 6'8 i swear to god) flies across the room picked this chav up by his jumper and BANG boxed his fuckin nose in!

was a quiet nite after that haha.

oh yeah and theyre sound systems are usually bollocks aswell,

Last edited by a moderator:
it is m8 propa,always full of the cunts walkin around knock into people tryin to start shit,

i went last year and this little chav about 5ft high started sumin wiv this guy who was just minding his biz wiv his mrs the out of nowhere some geez(must av been his bruva or sumin abou 6'8 i swear to god) flies across the room picked this chav up by his jumper and BANG boxed his fuckin nose in!

was a quiet nite after that haha.

oh yeah and theyre sound systems are usually bollocks aswell,

Lmao some peeps just have it coming to them

I'm probably just being a noob, but how can artists from this event, also be playing the Dirty Bass event??

their agents sort that out e.g.
Nicky Blackmarket plays Dirty Bass @10:00 then to Random Concept @ 12:00
I don't know how DJ's can sort handle that, but obviously alot of redbull is involved :)

Ive always wondered that as well and i guess if they play at both events then they just bomb it down/up the motorway.

yep, they would make some serious cash, especially if your badboy like NBM in my example, so its worth the all nighter really

meaning i should come to the uk for some sick dnb events, we don't have a lot of shit down here, just massive raves in la, which are sick, but from what i've heard euro events are way sicker

meaning i should come to the uk for some sick dnb events, we don't have a lot of shit down here, just massive raves in la, which are sick, but from what i've heard euro events are way sicker

I've heard there are some good dnb events around DC, Philly, and New York- i heard TC Izlam is pretty big in NYC

oct_lineup.jpg

oct_front.jpg

oct_back.jpg

Anyone Goin to this Look's HEAVY!!!

Getting my Tix on Wed!

hmmm, can't see the pics for some reason....

Can someone hook me up a link?

I would use google and find it myself, but I was doing some searching earlier and I broke the site and the whole thing is down now...

Back
Top Bottom