DINNER TIME...

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Right, i know there is the infamous SAMMICH thread, but i am not a fan of bready delights really,

yesterday i pummled a triple argry whopper from the king, i took it easy, few bites, a drink, and chill, a few more bites and chill and so on, i finaly finished it and i didnt need to much at all for the rest of the day.

i am undecided on what to bag today, too much fast food is gonna be the end of me...so, whats on ya menu???

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
sounds appertizing to say the least....

i reckon i might go to EAT, the soups are top, even tho u need to take out a mortgage for the smallest tub

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I got some extra sexy off the bone Ham, Egg & Homemade Chips for dinner tonight with some Tiger Bread.

Actually making me salivate thinking about it...

Bit of mayo on the side mixed with some smoked paprika.

Fucking win! :)

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
I got some extra sexy off the bone Ham, Egg & Homemade Chips for dinner tonight with some Tiger Bread.

Actually making me salivate thinking about it...

Bit of mayo on the side mixed with some smoked paprika.

Fucking win! :)
TIGER BREAD

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It looks like a child & his Father, who happens to be homeless, constructed it from bits of leftover food & soil they found.

Then put it on a plate with cutlery that some kind & clean southerners gave to them out of pity, whilst they were busking for bag money.

:D

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
for dinner tonight .. when mother nature releases me back ..

pork fillet, cut into rounds, marinated throughout the day in ,

2 tbsp hoi sin sauce
2 tbsp light soi sauce
2 tbsp clear honey
1 tbsp chinese five spice powder

served tonight on a bed of pak choi , noodles, and bean sprouts , and other stir fired vegetables ..

on a side note ... the women i look after is a maasive depressed alchy in pain .. she has just text me saying she has gone to bed , taken loads of pain killers, but they arn't working .. she feels like crap so going to lay down .... basically im wondering if shes going to be dead when i get there today .. im abit weirded out on this one .. so i dunno how my dinner will pan out

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

It only looks boss because we're Northerners Joey! :D
you have to know ...

pie , chips , & gravy is good to any man

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
entrecote with tomato salsa, on a bed of haricot vert with chips and a ruddy cheese sauce. thats what i just had for lunch, dinner will be inferior i suspect

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
I thought this was a DINNER thread not a LUNCH thread?

tea is something you drink, not dinner?

but where does lunch go in dinner is infact lunch? Do you change breakfast for lunch?

how do never come across because more look like?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I thought this was a DINNER thread not a LUNCH thread?

tea is something you drink, not dinner?

but where does lunch go in dinner is infact lunch? Do you change breakfast for lunch?

how do never come across because more look like?
This is exactly what I wasn't mumbling to myself while accidentally chips all over my face.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Had a 10oz beef burger with bacon and cheese and chips last night at a restaurant near me. Fucking banging biggest burger ive ever eaten! Followed by Sticky toffee pudding and all washed down with a few pints of Bulmers :)