Dimenzion-X : God's Servant

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Good day to you all fellow drum and bass nutters.

So I havnt had much time to produce recently due to the fact I've just started a new job, and I'm currently working 65 hour weeks right now!

Anyway, had a day off today, and decided what better way to spend my day off than to relax and make some beats.

So after a couple of hours work, here is what I have for all your listening pleasures. As always, valuable feedback is appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/mr-fletch/dimenzion-x-gods-servant

65 hours a week :O I listened to your tune cause I felt guilty that you had to listen to my YMCA remix.

I think if the intro was a bit longer before the drop then the drop would be so much heavier. Anyway, nice overall, very sharp mixdown on it :D

This is pretty huge!

I would go with limiting the shit out of the subs of the bass atleast and you could make the bass have more toppy bits, maybe just add more distortion. your kick seems to be more in the mix than the snare, I'd maybe boost the snare with paralell compression, unless you already did that then I'd feel dumb.

grimey, i like it mate, mix sounds good although the kick seems to jump out a bit/not seem gelled wi the rest of the break..

nice work though man!!

i think the mixdown sounds sweet, kick is very pronounced and the highs are coming through nicely, but i dont dig the bass, it doesnt grab me. musically. both the sound and the notation. i guess one idea could be to go for a more standard distorted reece, with a call and response type bassline, possibly in combination with a distorted 808. extremely cliche, i know.

Heavy tune bro :) Tight mixdown and pretty slick composition. You could work a little bit more on the intro but overall great work (rock)

Back
Top Bottom