Dimenzion-X : FACES OF WAR

not bad, uhmm i really dnt know what to say? it all sounds well made, just not really feeling the idea too much, a bit too happy for my liking haha :)

easy mate... likin it! bass is pretty wicked, not grimey enough for me but still really well put together piece! comming on nicely now bud (y)

i like the arangement, its effective, and the composition is well rounded but the sound design is imho two dimensional, id like some more depth and character to the sounds. how to go about that is anybodys guess but resampling through tape is one thing i like to do, its just down to creativity

me too, problem is my cassette deck died, so now i only have this old boombox i found on the street with BARE noise on it. and i do mean bare. my tape deck was a beautiful technics thing i actually could do a home made tape delay with. its really simple

this is a nasty little skanker eh?? but i have to agree with logikz, youve got it all there for a good tune, but to me it just sounds flat

agree with everything said above ^^^

pretty good ideas, but the sound isnt there already. maybe just put it aside and come back in a few month, polish it up and you got a pretty nice tune.
big ups

got some good ideas going on mate but im not sure about the stabby notes in the drop. keep working on it tho

Back
Top Bottom