Dimensions EP Part 3 (Special Pre-Order Offer £8.99)

Having a tardice as your avatar and thus publicly admitting that you are a fan of doctor who is not really a bright move either. I didnt provide a link etc, so leave it out, I can state my preference same as you can, and I will have the ep first.:lol:

barnzee, gotta say it mate, love your choice of english when you tell people off! :lol:

anybody use dnb source just looked at the site looks the fuckin bizness!just wonderd what there like as im using chemical at the moment and to be honest there brilliant.

dnbsource is heavy trust, been using this site for years and never been let down, positive vibes all the time!!!

..bare whites aswell...lol..grab em!!!:lol:

Having a tardice as your avatar and thus publicly admitting that you are a fan of doctor who is not really a bright move either. I didnt provide a link etc, so leave it out; I can state my preference just as you can, and I will have the ep first.:lol: - hardly idiotic. Idiotic is when you miss the word 'that' out of your post and fail to place apostrophes in contracted words.:drunk:

edit: It's also idiotic that you double posted, when there is clearly an 'edit' button on each post you make. See it works like this.

bruv it's a drum and bass forum not a competition on who can be the next shakespeare...:pimp:

big up the dnb source. placed my order for beast city vip, believe no other and the grid ep on thursday i believe. and they showed up today! make a perfect welcome home gift getting in from valve.

top stuff, will be definatly using you guys again.

big up the dnb source. placed my order for beast city vip, believe no other and the grid ep on thursday i believe. and they showed up today! make a perfect welcome home gift getting in from valve.

top stuff, will be definatly using you guys again.

No problems man, glad you was happy. Fingers crossed theres some big bits this week. Its been a good few weeks eh

Dnbsource is the best service i have used, fast delivery and well packaged.

Ray, when i ordered my vinyl, mr happy was one of them, and it said on the invoice you recieved damaged stock and will ship one to me when you get replacements, when can i expect it to arrive?

Cheers

Dnbsource is the best service i have used, fast delivery and well packaged.

Ray, when i ordered my vinyl, mr happy was one of them, and it said on the invoice you recieved damaged stock and will ship one to me when you get replacements, when can i expect it to arrive?

Cheers

As soon as it comes back in via Nu Urban, I'll be sure to chuck you a free source bit as a sorry. Pick one and let me know what you want via PM

Titles can be picked here all are instock bar 006 & 011

http://www.dnbsource.net/source-records.php

cheers Ray

Back
Top Bottom