Dimensions EP Part 3 (Special Pre-Order Offer £8.99)

Ray Rampage

VIP Junglist
Dimensions EP Part 3 (Special Pre-Order Offer £8.99)

Ram Records RAMM 070

Feat:

Ram Trilogy - ' Screamer VIP '
Culture Shock & Brookes Bros - ' Smoothie '
Chase & Status - ' Brazil '
Icicle & Nymfo - ' Franky Mountain '

Thats delivered to your door for only £10.47! (UK)

(Price goes up to the normal retail sale on week of release)

Order Now

http://www.dnbsource.net/coming-soon.php

Don't for get we are also taking Pre-Orders on

Valve EP - Smash n Grab EP for only £8.99

And

Brookes Brothers - F Zero / Dawn Treader for only £4.49

anybody use dnb source just looked at the site looks the fuckin bizness!just wonderd what there like as im using chemical at the moment and to be honest there brilliant.

Nice one ray. I will be directing bods to you as i had to tell loads of people in my record shop that we had sold out.

mate i been using redeyerecords.co.uk past year or so this site looks like a winner tho gonna have to look into it!

publicly announcing THAT you're an idiot and THAT you don't support the artists is not really a bright move :teeth: :twitch:

Having a tardice as your avatar and thus publicly admitting that you are a fan of doctor who is not really a bright move either. I didnt provide a link etc, so leave it out; I can state my preference just as you can, and I will have the ep first.:lol: - hardly idiotic. Idiotic is when you miss the word 'that' out of your post and fail to place apostrophes in contracted words.:drunk:

edit: It's also idiotic that you double posted, when there is clearly an 'edit' button on each post you make. See it works like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom