DnB Dimension

Sounds nice, certainly got some energy. The levels sounds a little bit off to me, some of the foreground synth work seems a little loud, vocals seem a little lost in the overall mix and I dont really get any thump at all from the kick. Have you ever tried using something like a pink noise generator to help as a reference for setting your track levels? Not for everyone, but it might help. Good work, keep it up.

this is really heavy man. I think in terms of the mix some of the synths (rising triplet synth) are too loud compared to the sub bass, and maybe the kick. but all in all good track.

This is pretty cool man but maybe the bass could have a bit more variation although you don't notice it much when there are lyrics. There is a lot going on in the intro maybe you could strip some of it back and focus on the lyrics and use some rising FX instead of the mid bass which would give more impact on the drop. You could maybe do some edits on the halftime drums. I don't like the line about his grandmother's girdle but this could have a secret meaning. You could rename it Girdle maybe?

Back
Top Bottom