Dimension - In Bleach

Killer, similar to Piano Dark but it does its own thing. He's had a good year with Automatik/Hydraulic/UK/In Bleach/Strobe Remix

I love it, and really don't see the resemblance to Piano Tune, more similar to Steam Machine. But it's beefy as fuck, what a bloody good release from him with UK!

The only positive comment I have is - Dimension is a strikingly good looking young fella, a fantastic haircut & excellent taste in stylish outdoor gentleman's coats & should his career in electronic music production become short-lived, I believe he could potentially have a fantastic career in male modelling for high street clothing chains, if he used some of his financial gains to build a strong professional portfolio to fully market & push his look.

:fonz:

^ really? very similar drums, just speeded up feel (or delay feel on piano dark). similar bassline, apart from that in bleach seems pitched but in reality is, probably, just an octave higher probably. There are similarities, definitely.

Dimension is so massively overrated when you think that the majority of his tracks have already been done by Culture Shock. Before anyone mentions Whip Slap, Of course there are exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom