Dillinja...

Yeh, perhaps his hairdresser just can't get it right (or he goes for the cheap student to cut his hair cause he's saving the pennies for new speakers). He and Mr. Lemon Drop are always wearing their leet VALVE clothes though... Everywhere they go, they're wearing em... I need to find a decent copy of the Valve logo, steal it, and make some T shirts with it :teeth:, cause they don't sell any Valve merch ANYWHERE :( really annoying.

hmmmmmmm... All the way to Ports just to buy a T shirt

and go to Breakneck too I suppose :teeth: The problem is getting there, and being able to avoid having to work (I work Friday evenings and Saturdays normally, it's gay but I have to earn money to buy vinyl somehow). Hopefully once I get to Uni (fingers crossed) I'll have more spare time at the weekends to mish it to raves up and down the country (I want VIP ya hear when I make it to Portsmouth, ya hear me, V! I! P!!!!!!!)

Coolio. :D Might even be able to see my mate who's at Ports uni (and he doesn't even like dnb! :cry: ... what a waste)

... I want a hoodie too.. Wanted one last year, so I could bust it in college and round town, but unfortunately they're misers with their merch.

Last edited:
South_Manz said:
Is dillinja the new LL Cool J,
I never see this guy without a hat on!!

:carlton:

wrong, LL Coll J wasnt wearing a hat in "Deep Blue Sea"

LL_Cool_J_i_Deep_Blu_22490a.jpg

.........:teeth:.......... :slick:

ahahhaa, thats parrot is sick..haha :D:D:D

Last edited:
DnB Fanatic said:
is this sick geezer even around any more i aint herd any of his shit in ages????

:pimp: DJ Swu-ton :spliff:

Yeah he's got some Real Gang Banging Shit on the way ;)

Back
Top Bottom