dillinja

OhMeGa

does anyone know weres dilllinja gone and if he is going to release or has released any new material

Dillinja was lat seen in the early 2000's, anyone else you hear of is an imposter and should be tould to fuck of on sight.

didn't him and lemonde have some breakbeat bits up on the valve website under pseudonyms not so long ago?

Yeah, but truth be told Dillinja is the greatest dnb producer of all time, tell me I'm wrong, I dare ya.

Yeah, but truth be told Dillinja is the greatest dnb producer of all time, tell me I'm wrong, I dare ya.

I agree

But he has also made his fair share of rubbish. Most of it in the last 5 or so years. Take Me All The Way was the last Dillinja tune I got excited about

OK OK Moskit I dare you to a dual, I can give a better Dillinja tube to everytune you bring before me, lets make a thread

You're probably right man.

No doubt he has produced a hefty amount of absolute stone cold killers, which in general consensus would vastly overshadow alot of Dom/Photek riddims.

But, as much as I would probably play more classic Dillinja stuff in a set, I still far more appreciate Dom/Photeks sound(s) & production values.

You are the most irrelevant man to walk the earth, but carrying on my life is so worthlesss that your inane bullshit has become the only worthles thing in my life.

Back
Top Bottom