Dillinja Valve Sound System?

correct me if im wrong but i think zoob was trying to say that the valve is good coz its 90k but all the components arent the best, but if you had 90k of the best it would blow valve away. i think thats what he was saying,i dont know shit about pa's meself though.anyways i heard that the valve goes down too 17hz :slayer:but probably just a myth though.

check this cunt for bass -16hz-100hz
TrueSubwooferEQSigPR.jpg

home use onl;y though. o well
http://www.sunfire.com/TrueSubwooferEQSigPR.htm#featured

I've seen a few wide-angle, panoramic-style pics of the VLV floating about on the intarweb in the past few weeks... I once saw a page with quite a few of the pics on, but I lost the link =/ and now the most I can find is just one of them. Sucks. So, if anybody knows where I can get more pics like this:

valve.JPG

Then tell me, PHULEEEEEEZ :D

iamahistorian said:
correct me if im wrong but i think zoob was trying to say that the valve is good coz its 90k but all the components arent the best, but if you had 90k of the best it would blow valve away. i think thats what he was saying,i dont know shit about pa's meself though.anyways i heard that the valve goes down too 17hz :slayer:but probably just a myth though.
Possibly, but i find it very unlikely with a Scoop.
My LAB Horns absolutely love 33hz. You stand in front, your breathing struggles, your trousers actually blow in the wind with the bass voice sounds funny. It all resonates from all around.

I ani't heard bass like it, and ive heard my far share of Bins.
More on the way,

whack them in the pier and then tell me you reckon the valve is better. :lol_board

zoob said:
Possibly, but i find it very unlikely with a Scoop.
My LAB Horns absolutely love 33hz. You stand in front, your breathing struggles, your trousers actually blow in the wind with the bass voice sounds funny. It all resonates from all around.

I ani't heard bass like it, and ive heard my far share of Bins.
More on the way,

whack them in the pier and then tell me you reckon the valve is better. :lol_board
Are the LAB Horns going to be at Breakneck on Friday?

manikular said:
we have 56k of turbosound floodlight/flashlight combined with some of our own custom bins running off wembley 18's and 24's.. all off crown amps...

it drops.

period.

why couldn't dougie have brought some of that down depth charge :shake:

Twilite Tonez said:
17 hz is verrry low.. not sure that is possible i thought 25 was like real low but im no expert

REL make subs that go down to 10 hz,

20hz is as low as you can hear

sdm said:
Are the LAB Horns going to be at Breakneck on Friday?

I helped out Ravenous/section63 for a few of the events.

We run our own system thats not actually involved in the breakneck hire-out.

But..

we are in the process of producing more LABS, ( want around 16 in total or, 32k of Sub Bass ultimately), we will have 6 in the not soo distant future. Even two at the moment are destructive...
more than willing to bring them along to a breakneck event, even if just basic expenses were paid for van etc..

want to hear them rinse it :boom:

Let me know SDM.

zoob said:
I helped out Ravenous/section63 for a few of the events.

We run our own system thats not actually involved in the breakneck hire-out.

But..

we are in the process of producing more LABS, ( want around 16 in total or, 32k of Sub Bass ultimately), we will have 6 in the not soo distant future. Even two at the moment are destructive...
more than willing to bring them along to a breakneck event, even if just basic expenses were paid for van etc..

want to hear them rinse it :boom:

Let me know SDM.
Booking's is Owain's (+ crew) job bro, I thought you were one of the guys with Ravenous he he.

There are other systems that can compete with the valve soundsystem below is one by rog mogale

I also have to setup another system which will be playing at Bayswater on Sunday and Monday evning. This system should be the biggest dancehall system to have ever been played in the UK. 6 Infinite 8 amps per side doing a 3 way bass split. Double 21's on subs. Double 18's for bass and double 18's for upper bass. Around 12 of each cabinet per side. uuuummmm, thats 90 k on bass, with 72 double driver cabs.

http://www.speakerplans.com
http://www.speakerplans.com/carnival.htm

for rogs work

I definitely want to hear the valve soundsystem again with the added funktion 1 that should be phat

freeak said:
I definitely want to hear the valve soundsystem again with the added funktion 1 that should be phat

I'm with you there man, Funktion One SS was sounding fat last time when I heard it....it didn't really seem like there was the volume of speakers that VLV provides, but it packed a bit of a punch!

TooEZ said:
I'm with you there man, Funktion One SS was sounding fat last time when I heard it....it didn't really seem like there was the volume of speakers that VLV provides, but it packed a bit of a punch!
Well you hit the nail on the head there Mr Gibber, Valve don't claim to be the loudest, or the biggest, they simply claim to be THE Drum & Bass sound system. Which to me, and from what it seems Dillinja, it's the system you FEEL the music.

To be honest, from what I heard at Renegade Hardware at The Coronet, they are definitely THAT!

Back
Top Bottom