Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch (High Contrast Remix)

haha what a shit tune! that's the worst tune out of this whole dubplate section, let alone, probably the worst tune i've heard this year. boo high contrast. :thumbsd:

Re: Re: Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch (High Contrast Remix)

This tune would have been alot nicer if it wasn't for the cursing. I really like the beats, it kind of reminds me of this 1995 DJ Hype mix I borrowed (but foolishly didn't copy!!!).

Yeah remove the vocal and this tune is pretty damn cool!

such hotness. big up the high contrast.
might be a tough mixer, might bring down the vibe too fast, but man, i'd love to hear someone drop this at the right moment, could be brilliant.
nice dancehall swing to it as well, and i'm feelin those old skool subbass rolls on the offbeat.
ouch!

photeks one is like million miles better than this and this was supposed to be released? god it shows how braindead dillinja is... :weirdo:

Acctually this tune is one of the best i've heard from dillinja the last time. But only cuz its remixed i think. No gay bassline wow! (Now we can settle this like u got some class, or we can get into some gangster shit!) :2thumbs:

:weirdo: This is not very good at all....I do like tha samples innit.....but, the tune is a BANGER...this remix is a SHITE BALL! I would have expected better from Licoln Barret......booo. Not feelin it.

Back
Top Bottom