Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch (Adam F & Fresh Remix)

thought the original was fine the way it was. think it would have been better as a new tune, thats all. also not fond of tunes that have the "remix, remix, remix" vocal in them too, eveyone already knows its a remix!!

sli said:
thought the original was fine the way it was. think it would have been better as a new tune, thats all. also not fond of tunes that have the "remix, remix, remix" vocal in them too, eveyone already knows its a remix!!
I agree, the original was good, if not better than the remix.

But Dillinja wanted a remix done, he first got High Contrast involved to do it, but didn't like that, so Fresh & Adam F were called upon. I think they did really well, changing it up quite a bit, instead of a sub standard remix (very common for a lot of producers these days). They could have done a LOT worse.

On top of that, when I played it last Friday it got two reloads, the crowd loved it to bits.

Big up all involved in this remix, top :banana:

sdm said:
I agree, the original was good, if not better than the remix.

But Dillinja wanted a remix done, he first got High Contrast involved to do it, but didn't like that, so Fresh & Adam F were called upon. I think they did really well, changing it up quite a bit, instead of a sub standard remix (very common for a lot of producers these days). They could have done a LOT worse.

On top of that, when I played it last Friday it got two reloads, the crowd loved it to bits.

Big up all involved in this remix, top :banana:
i dont think it was a case of 'like', think he just thought it wouldnt really sell on the same level. karl said he had a few peeps saying bad things about it - which isnt good before you even release the tune, apparently he loved the hc mix

skope said:
i dont think it was a case of 'like', think he just thought it wouldnt really sell on the same level. karl said he had a few peeps saying bad things about it - which isnt good before you even release the tune, apparently he loved the hc mix
Although it's prolly the hottest tune on the High Contrast LP in my opinion :teeth:

sdm said:
Although it's prolly the hottest tune on the High Contrast LP in my opinion :teeth:

oooooo, now thats a comeback!
handbagteeth.gif

i dont think it was a case of 'like', think he just thought it wouldnt really sell on the same level.
scriptslayer.gif

....true though it could have been alot worse and i havent heard it in a club yet, which is when it really matters

Back
Top Bottom