Dillinja - So Hard. New Track?

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Listening to the Life Recordings podcast the other day n this got dropped. dunno if its a new tune or what from Dillinja.

Your Thoughts on it, and anybody know what he's doing these days? any new music forthcoming from him?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not dillinja
this is dillinja

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is so talented, but I just don't understand why he makes tracks like this, I mean fair make 1 or two jump up tunes and I wouldn't mind so much, but the fact he's completely given up on that great sound of heavy distorted switching breaks and basses i find such a shame, was definitely one of my biggest influences in the scene and still is, but I rarely listen to anything by him later than crunch. he needs to make a tune with Break as well, hopefully try and get him to bring back his old flavours! You know how good it would be!!!!!

whilst this isn't at all what I want Dilly to be making, it's very different to what he's been doing in the recent past which most people will agree is way off the mark he should be achieving. So hopefully this will mean he will be making some ground breaking stuff again.... That's quality... Or not.

This has grown on me tbh, very catchy

It seems in recent years there isn't much of a change to the tune after it drops. Just his intro with a bline! What was the one he done within the last couple of years with an epic intro but it just falls short at the drop...? Sounded like it used samples from The Clangers or something similar..

Back
Top Bottom