Dillinja - So Hard. New Track?

and i quote smashing stinking rubbish shit cunt music ha ha

what years was that video?

regardless of what u think of his recent output, the mans a legend. a true pioneer.
i like to think his change of direction is based on his own preferences and big up for sticking with what you like.
especially when all he must hear is where is the old dillinja.

saying that tho, after watching that video, i do find it very ironic.
i would still like to hear him make tracks like he used to.

and i quote smashing stinking rubbish shit cunt music ha ha

what years was that video?

regardless of what u think of his recent output, the mans a legend. a true pioneer.
i like to think his change of direction is based on his own preferences and big up for sticking with what you like.
especially when all he must hear is where is the old dillinja.

saying that tho, after watching that video, i do find it very ironic.
i would still like to hear him make tracks like he used to.

The video is circa 2003 or summet! My how thisngs have changed.

Yeah, no disrespect to him at all. I love his old style, heavy bass and a wicked drum pattern, guess they just don't make 'em like the used to! Gotta move with the times n that

not one copyright claim from 36 hertz has been put in for that video or any other videos belonging to any one else

we only put claims in on videos that are by either artists on our label or release's on our label

got to the bottom of it

the channel that uploaded that video will have at some point uploaded a video that we have put a claim in for

due to this and various other copyright infringements the account has been closed

Why are they wankers?!

One label night I'd definitely be interested in reachin, if it re-launched again. Bladerunner, Vapour, Serum etc..

we are wankers because we dare to get our music (to which we own the copyright to) removed from 14 yr old kids accounts on youtube who upload them without permission

label nights are in the works BTW keep them peeled 2012

what if its a clip like off a set? not a full blown tune? surely that good exposure for you?

you should be a fuckin lawyer with all the copyright stuff u deal with and your label man.

Back
Top Bottom