DILLINJA - PLAY AWAY / TIME FOR YOU - Valve

im baffled how he went from threshold/friday/acid track etc to this.

its like george lucas going from star wars to bob the builder

im baffled how he went from threshold/friday/acid track etc to this.

its like george lucas going from star wars to bob the builder

And after his massive rant about dnb being full of "shit cunt" music a few years ago

this is more like the kind of tune dillinja should be making now imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Dillinja even still relevant nowadays

He just doesn't seem to have it anymore. Maybe he should retire from dnb and work in a garage or something

I don't think he's struggling with anything apart from a lack of enthusiasm really. The guy is the sickest engineer to ever make dnb, his new tunes are still incredibly loud and sub heavy as per his trademark, it's the ideas that are lacking. Severely by his standards.

^ I agree, if he is struggling with making a switch to digital production then he should just stay analogue - everyone knows that old Dillinja tunes STILL piss all over anything else in terms of fatness and impact

he need to start smoking bud again , ideas are not there anymore , pains me coz back in the day he was the don !!

One thing that could explain all these huge names' production going down the toilet is that they're just going deaf? I dunno... I've always thought it's a possibility. They've spent much of their time in clubs listening to deafening music and well maybe they just can't hear bass anymore.

DJ Hype played a tune at Hideout festival and so did Prophecy that is supposedly a new Dillinja tune (a friend of Prophecy told me) and it is seriously fat, just like his old stuff so maybe he has got a few things up his sleeve

One thing that could explain all these huge names' production going down the toilet is that they're just going deaf? I dunno... I've always thought it's a possibility.
Beethoven was deaf when he wrote Moonlight Sonata. That's the equivalent of Goldie going deaf then making Inner City Life. I don't think it would be a factor tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom