Dillinja Live 2nite - On Bryan Gee's Show....

HEIST

VIP Junglist
DILLINJA ON THE SOUND OF MOVEMENT TONIGHT WWW.MINISTRYOFSOUND.COM
CHECK BRYAN G IN THE MIX FROM 9>11 PM WITH GUEST DILLINJA
ALSO CD ALBUM GIVEAWAYS //

DILLINJA – MY SOUND (1993-2004)

No producer compares to Karl Francis AKA Dillinja AKA Capone AKA D-Type AKA Trinity AKA Cybotron. From the days when he was listening to the throbbing bass of Tubby’s or the Main Attraction Sound Systems from his mum’s garden in Brixton to owning in own 96K collection of speakers, Dillinja has obsessively challenged the limits of studio technology to come up with a sound so unique that his own breaks are now being sampled as much as the famous Amen and no one has ever managed to challenge his basslines’ brutal depth.

This discreet and introverted producer started recording at the tender age of 16, with one of his first attempt, 1993’ s ‘Sovereign Melody’ seen as an all time classic and a big step in the evolution of drum’n’bass. This was followed by many other groundbreaking tracks - released on Grooverider’s Prototype, Bryan Gee and JJ Frost’s Philly Blunt, Goldie’s Metalheadz as well as his and Lemon D’s Pain, Test and Valve subsidiaries - each of them now seen as genre-defining all time classics.

“My Sound (1993 – 2004)” is a retrospective that no self-respecting drum’n’bass fan would even contemplate missing out on. Containing 13 of the biggest tracks from Dillinja’s mammoth back catalogue (all lovingly remastered by Dillinja), many of them have never been released on CD before now, the album is a call to all drum’n’bass soldiers to bow down and pay respect to the master.

“My Sound” is a much wanted trip down memory lane for those who know and a much needed history lesson for those who don’t from the undisputed heavyweight king of the beats and master of the deadly deep distorted bass.

ITS A MOVEMENT TING / / TONGHT AT BAR RHUMBA - BRYAN G / RUFFSTUFF / SWIFT :

EZ Jim

Back
Top Bottom