Dillinja & Lemon D Having A Rant

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
This is from 2007 so it's a bit old but i've never seen it before and i don't think it's been posted here as i did do a search and nothing came up.

Dillinja's Sssshhhhmassshing, ssstinking, shit-cunt music comment does make me laugh though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldnt agree more about the system been almost the most important thing in a night. A shit dj tunes will sound good on a nice system even if he cant mix, the best dj in the world will sound wank on a poor system or one set up wrongly.

Yeah Id agree, sound system and set up is as important as the DJ/tune selection

dont post recent dillinja tunes.
it makes me a sad panda

what a hypocrite, oh ssstinking, shit-cunt music...
er dilly u went from cash to trash.

Yes Wayne, love that tune...hearing Randall drop that at AWOL @ SW1 is a highlight of my raving career....LICK-A-SHOT!

I love this one to the bone too though!

Yes Wayne, love that tune...hearing Randall drop that at AWOL @ SW1 is a highlight of my raving career!

I love this one to the bone too though!

beat me to it, such a tune

Love him or hate him, everything he's done over the last few years still pisses over new school jump up by a country mile.............
His new track Play Away is great... funk & bass

Love him or hate him, everything he's done over the last few years still pisses over new school jump up by a country mile.............
His new track Play Away is great... funk & bass

totally agree with this comment.

he is my fave producer whos bangers are timeless...still go off and always will go off.

"The majority of the people making the music need to be making it, get what Im sayin", Lemon "Socrates" D.

Back
Top Bottom