Dillinja - I Wanna Know

tune, not heard that in ages

Cybotron album was more or less the last good thing he did imo

What a fall from grace Dillinja has had

From a much loved and respected member of the scene to somewhat of a joke figure whose productions nowadays sound like the creations of a deaf person

dillinja will never be a joke figure, everyone will always remember him for the bangers. roni size on the other hand...

What a fall from grace Dillinja has had

From a much loved and respected member of the scene to somewhat of a joke figure whose productions nowadays sound like the creations of a deaf person

Nah hes still very much loved and respected, doesnt matter what sort of tunes he produces now

Putting Dillinja over Roni Size is a brave move to make pal, TRUST ME!

Why's that ?? ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen Dillinja undeniably smashed it with his music influence but Roni's been around forever. As far as im concerned he helped to form D&B as we know it. Ok he's not doing so great with his releases at the minute but you cant forget about what he's done for the scene and for how long he did it for. You could say the same about Dillinja I suppose but I remember more from Roni than Dillinja tbf

Disappointing both Size and Dillinja have lost their majick. And Krust ? what has he done worth hearing in last 10 years..its such a shame..... I don't want to slag them off, I just want to hear them make wicked tracks again

Disappointing both Size and Dillinja have lost their majick. And Krust ? what has he done worth hearing in last 10 years..its such a shame..... I don't want to slag them off, I just want to hear them make wicked tracks again

I'd love to hear top quality dnb again from 3 mentioned, but they all have nothing to prove to anyone only themselves.
I sense Dillinja may be hopefully getting some proper tunes made, his Facebook certainly looks like he's taking production serious again, as for Roni I just think he's lost his way which is a shame. And krust well let's be honest his old tunes are light years ahead anyway.

Back
Top Bottom