Dillinja? Gotta keep moving?

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
This tunes been around on dub for a while played by all the big gunz. Its got a female vocalist singing something like "Times are moving on, People come and go... Gotta Keep Moving". And drops into a disgusting and distinctive Dillinja sound.

Anyone know it? Have I got the name right?

Last edited:
He's made 2 tracks....The one that you are talking about is 'Keep movin' and another called 'so special'. My mix of 'keep movin' has a sample of GQ on the roll before the drop saying 'right about now, your listening to the sounds on the dillinja' as it was an early mix of it but still drops into the same reesey stabs. i got these on dub about a year ago but Dillinja doesn't put his tracks out for a long time. Expect a wait mate

This tunes been around on dub for a while played by all the big gunz. Its got a female vocalist singing something like "Times are moving on, People come and go... Gotta Keep Moving". And drops into a disgusting and distinctive Dillinja sound.

It is called 'Keep Moving' mate...

I got hold of this over 2 years ago... Dillinja holds onto his tracks for a long time man! Sometimes too long!

It is called 'Keep Moving' mate...

I got hold of this over 2 years ago... Dillinja holds onto his tracks for a long time man! Sometimes too long!

Old thread dug up... just realized :)

take it off seriously mate.

youtube is starting to kill vinyl sales.

people use the converter instead of buying tracks now

Haha anyone who converts anything recorded from youtube is an absolute waste of space

The audio quality on youtube is so terrible

God help us though if they ever fix it up, potential to ruin the music industry some what :confused:

Haha anyone who converts anything recorded from youtube is an absolute waste of space

The audio quality on youtube is so terrible

God help us though if they ever fix it up, potential to ruin the music industry some what :confused:

Its got about as much potential as p2p networks had about 8 years ago.

They made a big hoo har about file sharing networks killing the music industry back then and its still here. Youtube will never kill the music industry.

Its got about as much potential as p2p networks had about 8 years ago.

They made a big hoo har about file sharing networks killing the music industry back then and its still here. Youtube will never kill the music industry.

I was just thinking in terms of the number of entire tunes which people have uploaded onto youtube, be they vinyl rips or actual mp3

Imagine if you could play the files back at the bit rate they were uploaded at, i.e 192 and 320kbps in some cases

Could be problem considering the amount of people who know how to record any audio playing through their computer using programs like audacity and such

Certainly wouldn't kill the music industry but could very much affect the number of mp3 purchases by dnb djs for those people using cds or serato / tractor etc.

Surely won't ever happen though coz it would illegal as fuck

Back
Top Bottom