Dillinja - Fluid (Break Remix)

That Hard Noize remix doesn't sound too bad from the clip tbh. Doubt I would pick it over the original but it sounds fat enough, even if the breakswitches aren't quite as cutting as the ones in the original.

nice nice gloxx...yeah defo just sounds like hard noize with a twist, i like that though, its aways difficult to remix a classic ad do a good job, we see it time and time again with the nine and it fails, but this is cheeky. like it ,10/10 would bang

I just feel modern tracks are quite forgettable that they go back in time for that va va voom.

This is fluid!! Hard noize was the flip of fluid, the second press labelled fluid as hard noize and included accurist on the flip instead of hard noize. It was a miss press! Google it if you don't believe

No it's not

-MHH7X.gif

Shut cho ugly ass up
How about you go suck a big bag of dicks and stop worrying about what I look like.

I probably look better than you and that blow up doll you fuck every night before you cry yourself to sleep.

This is fluid!! Hard noize was the flip of fluid, the second press labelled fluid as hard noize and included accurist on the flip instead of hard noize. It was a miss press! Google it if you don't believe

tell him mate, prick needs to know the deal!!!

Shut cho ugly ass up
How about you go suck a big bag of dicks and stop worrying about what I look like.

I probably look better than you and that blow up doll you fuck every night before you cry yourself to sleep.

what dude, where has this come from???

ps. POST A FUCKING PICTURE YOU NONCE OR ELSE ......... :mad:

Ya talkin smack bruv and whoever this google fella is, I wanna know if his brain cells are all aboard.

Back
Top Bottom