This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
OMFG :puke:

Only one thing to say ...

Originally posted by Danjah
<<THE MOST LETHAL TUNE YOU IS GONNA HEAR FOR A LONG WHILE!!>>

:finger2:

*Link removed, see below*

This tears up the dance, Ive seen it happen on da Valve!

Yeah Im sure itd sound all good on Valve, but as a tune its actually pretty....no, incredibly lame.

Not the sort of thing you'd buy to listen to.

Plus its got drums and bass, so it fits the genre! :)

I think its a case of different strokes for different folks. Im not the biggest fan of "How Dare You" but nuff people are loving that one.

Originally posted by sdm
I dont buy vinyl to listen to in my bedroom :D

I didnt say anything about buyin the vinyl and listening to it in your room.

The point I was trying to make, was that a dnb tune should sound good wherever you listen to it. Its a piece of music. Wheres the tune in this or Live or Die? Sounds great on a system, but thats all it is, some beats n bass to exercise a sound system. Not exactly wot Id call music.

i gotta add my piece on Fast Car. Vrroooommm Vrrrroooom!!!

Heavy bizness to me i fukn love dills style, but if he makes a wack tune ill admit it - this MOST DEFINITLEY AINT 1!

An it exploded as last tune at Breakneck – The bass nearly made me shit myself!

Originally posted by fresh
Please do not repost the mp3. i just got a call from the valve kru and they want it taken down, please have some respect for the mans wishes, and dont post it.

Appreciated

Link removed, no trouble wanted :)

I think the point is is that no matter how silly it seems to anyone, its their tune, and there wishes should be respected ... its like me saying, well i cant see why im not allowed to fuck your mum, i think shes really fit .... - shes your mum (surely you shouldnt have to explain why i shouldnt fuck her)

Quality :uberlaugh

Originally posted by Mulla
I didnt say anything about buyin the vinyl and listening to it in your room.

The point I was trying to make, was that a dnb tune should sound good wherever you listen to it. Its a piece of music. Wheres the tune in this or Live or Die? Sounds great on a system, but thats all it is, some beats n bass to exercise a sound system. Not exactly wot Id call music.

Nods head
:-/

Fresh gwan on DOA!!!!!

wtf is that ridiculous smiley with the feet? its fucking gay.

(refering to the clownstep smiley)

.. and ...

Clown step? what kind of bent term is that!!!

leave it out, how can you compare dillinja to a clown? thats fucking out of order, you lot are spoilt for good tunes at the moment, because people like dillinja have been working their arses off.

would you say that to dillinjas face, if you dont like the music, fuck off, and leave the scene to those that do.

Bout time someone with "status" hit back :D

just found a link...

don't rate the tune imo, would cause critical damage on the floor though. Would sound pretty good on a double up caus its quite a simple tune :slayer: :slayer: :puke:

Originally posted by klusta
would cause critical damage on the floor though.

My thoughts exactly, and for me, thats what its all about :rslayer: :shrug: :tehpepsi: :gpeace:

Originally posted by sdm
Fresh gwan on DOA!!!!!

(refering to the clownstep smiley)

.. and ...

Bout time someone with "status" hit back :D
Those comments make Fresh look like a twat!

"would you say that to dillinjas face, if you dont like the music, fuck off, and leave the scene to those that do. "

What a load of shit! People are perfectly entitled to criticise if they feel the music they have loved for a long time is turning into shite. Yeah, don't listen to it anymore, fucking muppet.

Back
Top Bottom