Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs
VLV011PIC.JPG

VLV011PIC-A.JPG

Pics from chemical records

Despite being a big Dillinja fan, that is :uberlaugh :rofl:

What I'd like to know is if he is doing the picture disc as a joke at everyone that took the piss out of the song originally, anyone know?

I don't like Dillinja but that IS an attractive looking record. I wonder what the tracks sound like?

I bought the Ultrasound record by J Magic but in that case both the disk and the tune was cool.

i can understand the fastcar side, but what the fuck is up with the lemon d one. Looks like shit from that movie rollerball or somethin.

Re: Re: Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs

if this isnt a fucking joke.. i dont think dillinja has a grip on reality

Re: Re: Re: Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs

ok, i just listened to it.. and dear lord i hope that nobody ever plays that infront of me again!!!

Yeah yeah, its cheesy, an i agree the artwork is wack - but when that Fast Car bass rips through a soundsystem it sends shivers up my spine! I picked up the vinyl with “No Future” on, an that kicks ass too!

R-R-R-Roll on the Killahurtz EP - Crunch an Hands in the Air has some Nu-Dillinja-Stylee Drums that are mental!

When I first heard this tune I thought to myself, 'this has to be a joke no-one would ever release this!' :confused:

Then I heard it was by Dillinja and all was starting to come clear. :rolleyes:

Then I saw the picture disc and nearlt lost all faith in the whole of the Valve sound. o_O

Then I looked really closely at the disc and found that Dillinja did the lyrics himself!!!!!!!!!!! Why on earth does he make himself sound like a cheap american rock star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This has to be a joke :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs

for my sanity i hope not

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs

Here's the lyrics 1992:

"you got a fast car/
you're going faster, your're going faster/
(grunt) hey!"

Repeat for 4:30 (yes it is only 4:30 long).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dillinja - Fast Car Picture Discs

I'm trying Chemical again. I still can't get real player to connect to the files. It seems this happens and while other times it works fine. I don't get it.

I want to hear how humerous this tune is. :/ I also wanted to hear that digital and spearmint promo clip.

Back
Top Bottom