Dillinja - Cybotron CDLP

Did u try it?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it play on pc

Right i ripped it in flac format on my brother's laptop using dbpoweramp and it recognised the cd but took a while to rip it. I have now just played back the file on my laptop using vlc and the tunes sound horribly distorted! I used both versions of the cd with the same results. It has got to be the cd surely? Do your rips play back fine?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone sort us out the album on wav or flac please? I appreciate that most people hate requests like this but i do genuinely own this on cd and vinyl but can't just get this to rip! Cheers people

Right i ripped it in flac format on my brother's laptop using dbpoweramp and it recognised the cd but took a while to rip it. I have now just played back the file on my laptop using vlc and the tunes sound horribly distorted! I used both versions of the cd with the same results. It has got to be the cd surely? Do your rips play back fine?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone sort us out the album on wav or flac please? I appreciate that most people hate requests like this but i do genuinely own this on cd and vinyl but can't just get this to rip! Cheers people

If I can find my copy I'll rip wav's for you mate.

If I can find my copy I'll rip wav's for you mate.

Thank you matey, much appreciated but i finally got it to work! I burned a copy of the cd via my standalone cd recorder and it ripped the copy on dbpoweramp! I had actually tried this before but it was still bug ridden (prob because i used itunes)

Much appreciate all the assistance from everyone.

Thank you matey, much appreciated but i finally got it to work! I burned a copy of the cd via my standalone cd recorder and it ripped the copy on dbpoweramp! I had actually tried this before but it was still bug ridden (prob because i used itunes)

Much appreciate all the assistance from everyone.

Glad to hear you sorted! Time to celebrate with a loud blast of Nasty Ways?!?!

Played a few tracks off this album at a gig last weekend (mix on forum here) and still love em all!!

Glad to hear you sorted! Time to celebrate with a loud blast of Nasty Ways?!?!

Played a few tracks off this album at a gig last weekend (mix on forum here) and still love em all!!

Thanks man! Yes all Dillinja mix coming up! Done an all vinyl mix already & will also do one using timecode. Going to post both up this weekend

I have always been a huge fan of Dillinja. I remember first hearing 'Angels fell' and falling in love with those 'Vangelis' strings and then those deep subs and amens. Production at it's very best.

Then i picked up 'The prototype years' and well what can i say about 'Silver blade', a absolute killer! Those breaks still sound so fresh and this tune will never date, always loved the darkness of the second drop which Dillinja was well renowned for. This is prob my fav Dillinja tune ever!

Acid Track is another one that instantly showcases his style, classic intro and an amen drop with deadly subs.
Though much has been said about his output and quality post 2004, he is regarded as an absolute legend and has been responsible for many anthems which still get played today on a regular basis (Andy C always throws in a few per set!). I for one hope for another album one day which will take him back to the top.

I had been meaning to do a all Dillinja mix for a while now and have now done 2 in the space of as many days. One 100% vinyl and the other using Timecode (Technics & Traktor S4) which is the first to be available to download. 27 tunes in total and about 74 minutes in length. I hope you like the mix and please leave a comment if you get time.

Oh and let me know your fav Dillinja tunes!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...iry=1399679663

Tracklist

Nasty Wayz / Hard Noise
You're gonna miss my face remix - feat Shanie
Strontium Jazz remix
Friday
Acid track
Tudor rose
Blaze it down
Tear down da whole place
Soul control
Massive
Forsaken dreams
Search for me remix - feat Shanie
Threshold
Angels fell
Good girl
Silver blade
Unexplored Terrain
Take my life
No way out remix
Go Dillinja
Love is not a game
Bambaata remix
What's the deal
Hands in the air
Valve sound
I wanna know
Last edited by Co

- - - Updated - - -

This has been posted in the mix section too.

Back
Top Bottom