*DILLINJA APPRECIATION GROUP* 2 All time favourite Dillinja tracks....

on andy c's mix on the andy c and groovrider dnba cd it's tracklisted as fluid. did they get it wrong on the cd?

Its definitely called Hard Noize. I have the My Sound CD album with all of his favourite tunes on and its on there labelled as Hard Noize.

This tune is renowned for people getting the wrong track name for each side.

The side with the spooky intro is "Hard Noize" whilst the flip is "Fluid" - the labels were wrong, and when the track was later licensed to mix cds and included in djs tracklistings they also used the wrong track name. When later included on Dillinjas own greatest hits CD "My Sound" the track was given its correct title. It was also on Dillinjas myspace page named "Hard Noize". The vocal just before the drop was also discovered to be "Switch the shit around", after my curiosity got the better of me and I went and asked Dillinja himself at an event he was DJing at.

quote from discogs!

Silverblade & Angels Fell.

Angels Fell only slightly over Friday, Friday is an all time favourite of mine, but technically it has nothing on the aforementioned.

@ people saying Acid Trak... Lemon D? No?

^^ no i think acid track is dillinja, on the flip its lemon d - one out of many

Hard to name just 2...especially with all his aliases...

Capone - Hometown EP is a fav, into all the tracks..
Capone - The Original Master mix (by DJ Ruffstuff) was rinsed by me alot when i first got it..

As far as Dillinja:
Dillinja Presents Cybotron CD, love the whole thing...

other tunes off top of head..
Take My Life
96 Thing
All The Things
Hands In The Air
The Box
Fast Car
How Dare You
Listen To My Flow
This Is A Warning
etc...

Also under his alias Trinity, the track: